Time for the latest episode of "Weird Web Searches That Led People to My Blog"!
* snail smash sandals - No, don't do it!
* slugs, do they poo? - I like how this one came complete with punctuation.
* orange german slugs - I haven't seen these ones!
* keep pants from getting caught in sandals - Sounds like someone's a fashion victim.
* I don't know why labone keep sending me bill - Yeah, I don't either.
* hairdos for women with double chins - Well, mine's short & curly, seems to be ok.
* do eels eat slugs - Perhaps if they got the opportunity.
* trim ring of light fixture smells like fish - I do not envy your strange problem.
And this one isn't so weird, but it's incredibly popular: ikea snille chair. Everyone wants to know something about this chair, but probably aren't getting much info from this site, where I just mentioned it in passing. So, to ameliorate that, here is my review:
The Ikea Snille chair is very cute and looked great in my apartment. However, it's a piece of shit, and if you plan on sitting in it for more than just a couple of minutes a day, run far, run fast. We had ours about 3 months when it started to show a lot of strain where the chair pops into the base. Another couple of months, and it was seriously cracking open. Niiice. Ikea, why must you do such a crap job on the cheap office chairs? I got cheap crappy office chairs in Boston at Target, Linens N Things, etc, that lasted way longer than your stupid Snille. They weren't as cute, but in the end cute is no good if you have to toss the thing anyway. Alas, Snille is Ikea's only truly cheap office chair. When we had to stop using Snille we moved up to the next cheapest, and it cost twice as much. Boo!