Monday, November 03, 2008

Levels of Hell

6 comments

Click to see the full-size version. I would be interested in seeing other people's versions of this cartoon! Try it!
Here's my previous attempt at a comic for this blog.

Speaking of Lidl, I laughed out loud the other day when feedjit told me someone found my blog by googling 'burn down Lidl'. And judging by the comment they then left, looks like they're actually a Lidl employee.



In other news, I did an interview over at Expat Interviews. Here's a direct link to mine. This is another nice project for you fellow expats out there!

6 comments:

  1. 1) DING DING MUTHAFUCKAAAA
    i repeat this ALL the TIME
    2) yay expat interview! *reads*
    3) um. i, like, unconditionally love this comic. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!...especially the Lidl comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vailian: Now there's a job I envy!

    Sara: I thought of doing it because of the map of our first house that I drew and photographed for you. :)

    Cowgirl & Heza: Isn't that place awful, though? Especially when it's crowded....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved shopping at Lidl, even on Saturdays! I miss it actually! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!